It’s great being part of a team that is so willing to share with one another – even folks that are not in their direct downline. There are those team members that frequent the Yahoo message board (http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/FollowOurLead/) and our weekly online meetings that have much to share with you and are willing to help – if you only ask.
Darrin Miller is one of those folks that has been there to help you. He recently posted the following on the Yahoo board that I wanted to share with you again.
Sometimes we have to think about all of the businesses which we are working as part of Follow Our Lead and ask this question, do we know everything?
When is the last time that you reviewed all of the pages on your FOL marketing site?
Have you tried all of the training information that GDI, Empowerism, Hot Conference, or Leaders Club has to offer?
To better understand your downline and yourself, you need to take time often to take a new look, and remember what it was like when you first joined. There was so much information but you only saw what looked interesting and relevant to your experience. Have you looked at the other parts since then, to understand all that they might have to offer?
Here are some things to try for yourself, to improve your FOL business:
– Read all of the FOL Taking Action lessons again
– Browse the old FOL Yahoo Group messages for new training suggestions
– Post your own question to the Yahoo group
– Setup your FOL My Programs settings, and test/read each one of the pages
– Start reviewing the GDI forums, posting questions of your own
– Empowerism and Leaders Club, also have forums for new ideas
– Try sending your prospects some of the collateral materials, pdf documents, CD’s, DVD’s, etc.
– Schedule time each week to attend all of the meetings/seminars