Derek has been doing training recently on an interesting new procedure for taking a list of prospects and introducing them to our business. This is a very powerful technique that leverages several tools and can be used for different opportunities you may lead with. It is also much more powerful than using the GDI Invite Filler Tool many of us are familiar with.
In a nutshell, here's how it works:
- Start with a list of leads in groups of 450 saved in a .csv file
- Add this list as "contact" in your GMail account. You'll want to setup multiple GMail accounts to get the best results.
- Send a teaser email
- Invite contacts to be friends in Facebook
- Invite contacts to GDI movie with GDI Inviter
- Invite contacts to GVO with GVORecruiter
- Follow up with those that take some action.
To get all the details about how to set this up and properly use the procedure, you'll want to attend one of our live training webinars.
Monday 10 pm EST US time
Thursday 10 pm EST US time
Wednesday 7 pm EST US time
Feel free to attend our next meeting. >> http://www.folteam.com
This procedure has been working very well for Derek in bringing in new team members into our business. Others have also been reporting good success, especially for generating "premium leads" in their GDI business.
I have just begun using the procedure myself and will be discussing it in more detail in my Thursday night Business Strategy webinars.
Thursday 9 pm EST US time
Feel free to attend our next meeting. >> www.followvicslead.com/chat