Ed Dale and Dan Raine are demonstrating there is no charge for awesomeness.
Yes, the ThirtyDayChallenge has begun, and for the next 30 days I'll be spending most of my time learning from these gurus and applying what I learn to building my business with the Follow Our Lead team. If you want to join me in the ThirtyDayChallenge, I would welcome you to my 30DC team and we'll build awesomeness together.
The ThirtyDayChallenge is NOT officially part of the Follow Our Lead team, and you won't get training from the FOL team on the 30DC… however, if you want to build your business on the Internet using Web 2.0 tools, I highly recommend you participate in this years 30 Day Challenge and become part of my team as we incorporate the 30DC principles to FOL.
Oh, did I mention… "there's no charge for awesomeness."
Here are the tools of the trade introduced during the pre-season:
- The Flock browser is ideal for the 30DC and for social networking.
- Twitter is the tool we use for communication among the team.
- Twirl is a cool application for following conversations on Twitter.
- Google Reader allow you to follow blogs and other RSS feeds easily in one application.
- Stumble Upon is a powerful social bookmarking service you'll want to begin using.
- You'll want to create an account at YouTube.
- Friend Feed enables you to keep up-to-date on the web pages, photos, and videos that your team mates are sharing.
Thirty Day Challenge Pre-Season Cheat Sheet