The journey is not just a financial one, but one of leadership. You see there is no other way to build massive long-term wealth than to deserve it. The income you receive from your business is directly proportional to the value you put in people's lives.
To build wealth and add value, you must become a leader.
There are many leadership styles and strategies for you to choose from. It's your decision on how you want to lead, but you must lead.
Attila the Hun was a leader, but he was hated by his men and was stabbed in the back by his wife. He led by fear.
Jesus was a leader. His followers loved him and they continued his teachings for thousands of years. He led with service.
There are many leaders who have led with service: Mahatma Gandhi, William Wallace, Mother Teresa, Walt Disney and more. Chose your style of leadership and then choose a mentor.
I believe a great leader must be a servant leader. One who leads by example and serves the people. Here are the 15 qualities I see in a servant leader. You can add your own if you wish.
1. Vision: Can you see the big picture for you and your organization?
2. Purpose: Do you have enough reasons to keep going when people say "no"?
3. Rapport: Are you respectful and responsive to your prospects and associates?
4. Service: Do you help those who deserve your help?
5. Belief: How certain are you of the validity of your business?
6. Action: Will you do what you must do?
7. Confidence: How certain are you of your own success?
8. Excellence: Will you settle for mediocrity or demand constant improvement?
9. Team work: Do you recognize the synergy of people working together?
10. Persistence: Will you quit?
11. Commitment: What are you really dedicated to?
12. Passion: Do you get jazzed about life, and about others' success?
13. Communication: Are you mastering the skills of listening and communicating?
14. Health: Do you take care of your body, mind and spirit?
15. Love: Will you remember that in the end, love is all that really matters?
I believe very strongly that to be a winner in life, you must be a servant leader. A servant leader is someone who is committed to the service of others: service first to those who deserve it and then to those who need it.
Your group will grow from a few to a few thousand if you build your business on service, and with these principles above.
Zig Ziglar taught me, "You can get everything you want in life if you'll only help enough other people get what they want."
The Freedom LifeStyle Team